Cockroaches are a serious pest in the catering industry. They transmit disease and spoil food by contamination.
Effective eradication of cockroaches requires thorough surveying and inspection to deal with the cockroach infestation.
Terminate pest control would recommend that you call ASAP if you suspect an infestation so that we can inspect and carry out a targeted treatment. Do not attempt to control cockroaches yourself as eradication is seldom easy.
Cockroaches are a serious health concern, especially in the catering industry. They transmit diseases, allergies and spoil food by contamination.
Effective eradication of cockroaches requires thorough surveying and inspection to deal with the infestation.
Cockroaches are attracted to food and even cardboard. They thrive on damp, dark and humid conditions and are prevalent in garages, basements and food preparation areas.
Cockroaches are extremely resilient and can survive without food for weeks. Total eradication is almost impossible without professional help. A clean house will not be enough to keep cockroaches under control, however, you can take steps to discourage these unpleasant pests from entering your home:
• Cockroaches love water, so check for water leaks, especially in the bathroom and kitchen. Control areas where water collects such as plant water trays, washing machines, dishwashers and pet food and drink bowls.
• Don’t leave taps dripping and keep bath tubs, shower cubicles and sinks dry after use.
• Remove rubbish from food preparation areas. Keep your bins outside and ensure they are sealed.
• Clean your floors regularly. Sweep up crumbs and ensure that sticky food spillages are mopped up immediately.
• Thoroughly control and clean areas where grease tends to build up such as cooker hobs, ovens and microwaves.
• Remove food from counter tops. Don’t leave an open fruit bowl on the kitchen table. Make sure that bread is stored away in a sealed container.
• All food in your pantry should be stored in air tight containers.
• Food that has been in contact with a cockroach is contaminated and must be thrown away immediately.
Even if you spot just one or two cockroaches, you will need to call in the professionals. Once cockroaches take up residence in your home or workplace, they will lay eggs. When these hatch, you will have an infestation on your hands.
Terminate Pest Control would recommend that you call ASAP if you suspect an infestation, so that we can inspect your property and carry out a targeted treatment. Do not attempt to treat the infestation yourself, as total eradication is seldom easy.
Terminate Cornwall & Brighton offer a complete solution to your cockroach problems. We will also offer support and guidance in preventive measures against further infestation. We are a local family run business and are available with friendly advice for any concerns you may have.
Our eradication methods meet with UK Health & Safety Regulations ensuring customer safety and peace of mind.
Get in touch...
Talk to us, not an answer machine
Or if you want to send a message...
Or contact us directly...
01326 377470 / 07974141846
Dingley Dell, Comfort Road,
01273 358565 / 07794557536
127 Preston Drove,